Get 50% off the kHs Toolbox! Upgrades too

cclarry

The kHs Toolbox is a bundle of 26 snapins along with the Snapin host Snap Heap. We're talking about:

3-Band EQ, Chorus, Delay, Gain, Limiter, Snap Heap, Stereo, Bitcrush, Comb Filter, Compressor, Distortion, Filter, Formant Filter, Frequency Shifter, Gate, Haas, Ladder Filter, Phase Distortion, Phaser, Pitch Shifter, Resonator, Reverb, Reverser, Ring Mod, Tape Stop, Trance Gate and Transient Shaper.

And breathe... that's a lot of snapins.  

Click here to get 50% off the kHs Toolbox and upgrades

• Thanks 1

Oh this is a nice offer. Kilohearts effects have been growing on me for a while and just updated to The Works bundle. These look simple but are some of the best and most versatile plugins around. And the Snap Head and Multipass hosts give these so much more possibilities. I can whole heartedly recommend these.

Thanks Larry.

The free plugins from the Toolbox are worth having  (Snap Heap, 3 Band EQ, Chorus, Delay, Gain, Limiter and Stereo) and I also have the Reverser which I seem to have gained for free around Christmas 2016.  Snap Heap brings all the plugins you own together in one plugin along with presets that use multiple plugins (like SoundToys Effect Rack).  I also like their installer which is customised based on the plugins/licenses you own.

My upgrade cost is 141 EUR (around 121 GBP); presumably reduced because of Reverser which is normally a paid plugin. Worth checking your account for your upgrade cost if you already have any of the paid plugins.  If I didn't already have the SoundToys bundle I would be all over this.

Might also be worth checking JRR, AudioDeluxe and PluginBoutique. 

UPDATE: The Toolbox bundle is 125.16  USD at JRR with code GROUP.
https://www.jrrshop.com/kilohearts-khs-toolbox 

Edited by ZincT