Video

David Sprouse

David, David, David . . . some magnificent macabre here ! Yes, I've heard this piece here before (I remember googling Abdabs) Glad to see you've taken it to another level with video and a cool drum groove. The video really shows your creative talents, and that androgynous happy face thing is particularly scary. Yeah, the mix is very clear and to the point . . . I'm likin' it a lot, very well done !

On 11/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, jack c. said:

i had to give another listen.some spooky turkist type melodies.sounds like ya double tracked some guitar parts or are they synths(if so what synths)some spots need a touch of quantize.highly interesting song.jack c.

Jack thank you for listening to  all 12 minutes .  I hear music executives on average listen to 10 seconds of songs, and 30 seconds if they like it.  And you gave me 12 minutes!  Glad you found it interesting.  The cross in the sky of course is Constantines's sign...the dice...where else.  Thanks again!

On 11/20/2021 at 3:18 PM, antler said:

Nice video, David. Did you have any particular inspiration/theme in mind when you did this?

Antler, thanks for watching my video.  No influences, I'm a  complete newbie.  However this video could benefit from some better transitions which I simply can't do yet.

On 11/20/2021 at 8:16 PM, noynekker said:

David, David, David . . . some magnificent macabre here ! Yes, I've heard this piece here before (I remember googling Abdabs) Glad to see you've taken it to another level with video and a cool drum groove. The video really shows your creative talents, and that androgynous happy face thing is particularly scary. Yeah, the mix is very clear and to the point . . . I'm likin' it a lot, very well done !

ty