Video

David Sprouse

completely interesting musical and video journey...the music you slowly unfold had me wondering at every step what was going to emerge next and it was always something i did not predict (tambourine, distorted guitars....)....harkened me into David Lynch realms....very, very well done....music and video

4 hours ago, Larry T. said:

completely interesting musical and video journey...the music you slowly unfold had me wondering at every step what was going to emerge next and it was always something i did not predict (tambourine, distorted guitars....)....harkened me into David Lynch realms....very, very well done....music and video

Thank you Larry.  David Lynch that's pretty heady praise, thanks :D

12 hours ago, SupaReels said:

Blown away David, you little rascal ..so much talent here. I have no idea why your work makes me smile .. perhaps it's the unpredictability of where you think your being taken and where you go ... more of this please 😎👌

Stay well

Steve

14 hours ago, Wookiee said:

@David Sprouse Sorry did not watch the video but did very much enjoy the music, nice stuff. :) 

You two are awfully kind to praise my neanderthal attempts at making a video.  I'm glad it took you to another place;  having arrived is having no place left to go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2021 at 2:34 PM, Larry T. said:

Larry, thank you for watching the entire thing.  6 minutes is alot to ask!  Thank you for your kind words.