92% Off 8-bit Stylez by UEBERSCHALL

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $9.00 (normally $114.61), get 8-bit Stylez, a library of low tech sounds for high level music by UEBERSCHALL!

8 Bit never goes out of style. Originally made famous with games in the 80s, 8 Bit has evolved and is as relevant as ever. 8 Bit Stylez captures the authentic feel of old school computer games but combines it with contemporary production techniques. Perfect for producers and DJs alike, 8 Bit Stylez feels retro and modern at the same time.

Weighing in at 1GB, this library comes with 30 Construction Kits and 2010 Loops & Samples

Get this must-have library now for just $9.00 (you save $95.61)! Limited time offer, don’t miss out!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/8-bit-stylez-by-ueberschall/
Deal ends on Nov 30th, 2021 at midnight eastern time

KEY FEATURES

• 1 GB, 2010 Loops & Samples in total
  • Elastik Player included – no sampler required!
  • Genre: 8 Bit
  • 30 Construction Kits
  • 108 Drumloops
  • 50 Backgroundtracks
  • 20 FX Sequences
  • 194 Licks & Loops
  • 106 Game Sounds
  • 72 Voices
  • 524 Single Drums

You started to  FASTSpring payment method and they charged extra %18 VAT.  It's not legal. They are not entitled to VAT  for my country which is TURKEY.  I know how tax progress goes.  

I strongly recommended don't use fastspring  payment method. Or You must add direct credit card payment.   Most companies make the same mistake you made and lose customers.  

I  didn't use and I will not use "fastspring" and "digital river GmbH" payment method.

3 hours ago, escmusic said:

@fleer, fastspring takes an unfair fee here and reflects it to people as VAT. In my country I declare and pay VAT. Fastspring is not a valid company in my country.

I'm pretty sure that foreign companies who sell products to Turkish people are legally obligated to charge VAT. Admittedly, I don't know how taxation works in Turkey, but the whole point of Value Added Tax is that it is added to the price of the product. Businesses then pay that money forward to the governments. Private citizens do not declare the amount of VAT of their purchases except in special circumstances. It is paid in the price of the product, not separately.

Some links:

https://www.avalara.com/vatlive/en/country-guides/asia/turkey/turkish-vat-electronic-services.html

https://www.vertexinc.com/resources/resource-library/turkey-extends-vat-non-resident-digital-service-suppliers

https://www.quaderno.io/tax-guides/turkey-vat-guide

1 hour ago, nicolae said:

Hey Fleer, have you ever got free products from APD by any chance? You seem to be pretty keen on them?

I don't think it's like that,

I think fastspring will charge you based on your location, if you're making purchase from U.S. for example, it won't charge you extra, but if you're European based, like me, it will charge you extra no matter what. For this purchase I had prepared $60, one item $50 and the other $10, but when I got to the checkout fastspring suddenly wanted to charge me way over $70 so I simply had to remove the $10 item from cart. It happened to me at another seller who is using fastspring too so I'm always trying to avoid fastspring sellers if I can.

I was always happy with buying from APD as up to this point they never charged me extra VATs or anything else (like most other discounters I go for that still don't charge me). But now it has changed and I'm screwed but well, it is what it is. It's about 1/5 more over the price from now on so I'll probably end up buying way less now, APD used to be my favorite for quick cheap nobrainer purchases too, so not happy about it.

Edited by chris.r

2 hours ago, chris.r said:

[...] It's about 1/5 more over the price from now on so I'll probably end up buying way less now, APD used to be my favorite for quick cheap nobrainer purchases too, so not happy about it.

24% extra for me. :( So yeah, a lot less no-brainers from APD, that's for sure.

I'm not talking about the freebies. I'm talking about how many free copies of deals (or just payments) @Fleerhas received from APD for his "enthusiastic" replies to their deals. There is not one APD thread that doesn't have a reply from Fleer. Its pretty clear he is either a puppet account or is being paid in some way by them.

I would think a simple "I have never received any free products from APD" would clear it up, but it seems he's just hoping people will ignore this as he's not reply to this thread anymore which is pretty funny

So you get free products from APD and do not disclose this? Wherever you are based, you realise this is illegal in both Europe and the US? I know few people who will be interested to know this as there was always suspicions over your activity...