Sonokinetic Black Friday and 12 Days of Xmas

cclarry

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, set an an alarm on your phone or Alexa or whatever. Make sure your time matches up with whatever is here:

https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale/

As @Lizzie Foster said, they will get the first one off early.  If it's not the second day, it will be early on.

Last year Sonokinetic basically gave the game away before the second gift.  There was a thread and they were pretty obvious the night before.

It really comes to how good you are about not missing out.

Also, check in advance that you have no issues getting into the site.  Check tonight.  Carefully. They have a weird setup.  When I didn't get my password in correctly the first time, they  locked me out.  No second try.   And then I had to go through the process of changing my password while the clock was  ticking.

I don't know if that will happen to you but if it does, you won't want to be dealing with it when the freebie is announced.

• Great Idea 1

This is what just happened to me. 

I tried to log in at Sonokinetic with the correct password I have used many times in the past.   It said that I was LOCKED from the site and should change my password.   Maybe this is something they do to have people change their passwords regularly.

During the "reset" I  tried to use my old password again from my password manager.    It said that I couldn't use the old password (thus proving I was using the correct one). Okay.  So I put in a different password.  It said that the link to change the password had timed out.  Too late.

I got another password reset.  I changed it to a new password.  This worked fine.  I  got into the site!

To test it I logged out, and tried to log in again.  It gave me a message: you have tried to log in too many times.  Reset your password.  Argggh!

I gave it another password.  I am in my account now.  I'm sure not logging out now.  I'm going to leave my computer on tonight.

That is a very secure system. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I tried to log in at Sonokinetic with the correct password I have used many times in the past.   It said that I was LOCKED from the site and should change my password.   Maybe this is something they do to have people change their passwords regularly.

Hate when that happens. FWIW, I am able to log in with my long-standing password without issue.

• Like 1