Coming Soon from Fabfilter!

cclarry

3 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

you know, one day, when I make my #1 hit, i too, will be rich enough, to afford fabfilter plugins. 🙂

The thing is to buy few , not all , some can make you actually preserve your budget ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Having pan per filter makes me smile and want to get it just for that !!! it will be a sound design palygroung (with modulations options we know from FF) , i think it's a def purchase for me , this could replace a lot of built in synth filter .... as for the drive , i will use my moog filter one or the exellent synthwarmer from kazrog

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 3:37 PM, telecode 101 said:

you know, one day, when I make my #1 hit, i too, will be rich enough, to afford fabfilter plugins. 🙂

That's how I feel. I have a friend who is an expert with sound engineering who raves about Fab Filter plugins and tells me I need to get them, but they're way beyond my modest budget. 

11 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

That's how I feel. I have a friend who is an expert with sound engineering who raves about Fab Filter plugins and tells me I need to get them, but they're way beyond my modest budget. 

NOTE TO ALL -

THIS is where KVR is your friend...
You can usually find FF Plugins resale for less than the normal
sale prices...

Just a tip!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

NOTE TO ALL -

sale prices...

Just a tip!

I'll check that out. Back in the 00s I was a regular at KVR, but I really enjoy this forum a lot more because there's such a friendly vibe. Granted, I haven't spent much time at KVR in more than a decade, there was just too many trolls there. That said, I made a few real life friends there, all around the globe. I made one friend in Scotland who I hung out with when I was in Edinburgh on business and another I visited in New Zealand. So there's plenty of nice people there, it's just that it would go through periods where trolls took control. The Cakewalk forum, on the other hand, has always been a super friendly place, but I think I'm in the minority in that I actually still use Cakewalk software! I did buy Studio One back when Cakewalk looked like it was dead, but I never actually used Studio One. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

NOTE TO ALL -

sale prices...

Just a tip!

I made a pact with myself. as long as my music sucks, i am not allowed to buy expensive plugins. once i figure out how to make better music with cheap plugins, then i will  consider fabfilter. 🙃

• Like 1