Sweetwater has launched early Black Friday Deals on Synthesizer and music tech products from Behringer, Moog, Korg, and others.

cclarry

Sweetwater is offering major discounts on Behringer products incl:

Poly D = $499 USD ($270 USD OFF) 

Pro-1 = $199 USD ($130 USD OFF)

Neutron = $199 USD ($130 USD OFF)

960 Sequential Controller = $149 USD ($10 USD OFF)

Eurorack Go = $229 USD ($100 USD OFF) 

CAT Synthesizer = $199 USD ($130 USD OFF) 

MonoPoly Synthesizer = $499 USD ($270 USD OFF)

TD-3 Yellow = $89 USD ($60 USD OFF)

914 Fixed Filter Bank = $89 USD ($20 USD OFF)

RD-6 Yellow = $129 USD ($50 USD OFF) 

You can save also on the latest version of the Moog Werkstatt Synthesizer

Moog Werkstatt-01 Analog Synthesizer Kit with CV Expansion Board = $159 ($40 USD OFF)

On Korg synthesizers 

Nautilus series: 61 keys ($100 USD OFF), 73 keys ($200 USD OFF), and 88 keys. ($300 USD OFF)

Opsix Synthesizer: $100 USD OFF

Volca Sample 2: $25 USD OFF 

SQ-64 sequencer: $50 USD OFF.

and many other deals.

These deals are valid until November 18, 2021

https://www.sweetwater.com/sale/early-black-friday-savings-2021?promo_name=early_black_friday_savings_2021&promo_id=early_black_friday_savings_2021&promo_creative=Banner&promo_position=home_page#keyboards

24 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

If only Thomann would match these sales at this side of the water

Yeah, I have a basket sitting with Thomann, that I'm waiting to submit just after Black Friday, in case they put a special on something like the Microfreak. 

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

If only Thomann would match these sales at this side of the water

I kinda keep track of prices sometimes, and hardware sales are tricky I find, because the 'from' prices seem to fluctuate a lot. Now granted, the Poly-D, Neutron and Pro-1 are discounted and a lot cheaper at SW. But the Crave is supposed to be discounted but still cheaper not-discounted at Thomann. The TD-3 fluctuates heavily in price that it's impossible to determine what the sale price is. Although 89 seems pretty good.

As does the stock. I'm slightly worried the Microfreak will go out of a stock (as it has been for most of the year), but the new Hydrasynth Explorer is 4-5 weeks awayfrom coming in. I'm also trying to return a fault Skulpt, but I can't find a shipper. So that should put a credit note o hopefully in time for the Hydrasynth. But if either go on offer, I place the order and have to let the credit note sit there. 

Edit: Thomann 

Edited by Kamikaze

58 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

As does the stock. I'm slightly worried the Microfreak will go out of a stock (as it has been for most of the year), but the new Hydrasynth Explorer is 4-5 weeks awayfrom coming in. I'm also trying to return a fault Skulpt, but I can't find a shipper. So that should put a credit note o hopefully in time for the Hydrasynth. But if either go on offer, I place the order and have to let the credit note sit there. 

Edit: Thomann 

Oh yes the Microfreak is a tough one. I was lucky to find a retailer who just got a small batch and I ordered the last one. Just keep scanning retailers and perhaps you get lucky. 

38 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Oh yes the Microfreak is a tough one. I was lucky to find a retailer who just got a small batch and I ordered the last one. Just keep scanning retailers and perhaps you get lucky. 

Kicked myself when I found out about them, as it after a delivery of modal synths and things, when that white version was available.