steve@baselines.com

5 hours ago, Larry T. said:

love music with a sense of humor and is technically savvy to boot....sounds great....the sequencer is something i plan on getting into learning about soon.... you did a great mix of the bass and sequencer 🔊🎹🎸🎶

Hi Larry - I feel the same.  You have to have a little fun in the writing process.  Sometimes people notice, sometimes they don't, but that's OK.  I'm glad you came by for a listen.

On 11/22/2021 at 9:16 AM, Wookiee said:

Mr Giorgio Moroder relives I like that you have taken the Moroder pumping Bass line in a slightly discordant direction @steve@baselines.com, I also like the discordant keys cool song though the bass line might just be a bit obvious.

Thanks for stopping by Wookiee - I thought about using that bass synth line because of the Donna Summer song, but I figured the rest of the piece was different enough to get away with it.  Maybe not though LOL.  Hope you are well.  Are you in the US?  If so, have a great Thanksgiving...enjoy!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Are you in the US?  If so, have a great Thanksgiving...enjoy!

I suspect a nod to the original will do as you are not using a sample. 

No I orbit over Greenwich UK most of the time, but I to wish you all the best for thanksgiving. 

• Like 1