Arturia Black Friday Sale

cclarry

On 11/26/2021 at 8:31 PM, Jigar Shah said:

So eventually will end up paying more for than new customers , at some point old version has to be sold to make it equal. I’m glad the bug existed and got rid of arp2600 and v4. 

That is just wrong on so many levels... logically and otherwise.
You're trying to justify an action based on a flawed premise.

18 hours ago, Fleer said:

Back on the fence. 
The upgrade to V Collection 8 includes new ‘free‑running’ oscillator technology only for Jup-8 (v4) and the new Juno, so I’ll wait until v9 updates the other synths. More info here: https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/arturia-v-collection-8.

True, but in the meantime you will be missing out on these 4 new synths for V Collection 8. 😉

• Jun-6 V
  • Vocoder V
  • Emulator V
  • OB-Xa V
  • Sad 1

Arturia is one of the "good guys"!!!

Sure, some folks may have gripes, or issues with Arturia upgrades. But bottom line is their products are high quality, and they occasionally give away things for free, and also issue free updates for products that you own.

So "getting it" is more about supporting the "good guys", rather than always wanting to get over on them. Sure, everyone wants a good deal, but hopefully the "good guys" will stay in business for a long time, with our support!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

On 11/18/2021 at 4:29 PM, abacab said:

I probably already have all the plugins I will ever need ... said no one ever... 😂

I probably already have all the plugins I will ever need ... said plenty of people before going crazy on BF sales.

I'm also pretty darn sure I have all the delays, compressors, and eq's I will ever need.

Edited by Magic Russ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, abacab said:

Sure, some folks may have gripes, or issues with Arturia upgrades. But bottom line is their products are high quality, and they occasionally give away things for free, and also issue free updates for products that you own.

So "getting it" is more about supporting the "good guys", rather than always wanting to get over on them. Sure, everyone wants a good deal, but hopefully the "good guys" will stay in business for a long time, with our support!

Their licensing is great.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2021 at 4:01 AM, abacab said:

I def agree. 
I have microbrute, microfreak, and keystep and tech support has been great.
v8.1 fx collection 2 and pigments software side. 
mayb I thought if I’m asking for too much when I see myself spend more over a product/ license  than New customers .. that’s the only issue I had but nevermind now. 

Edited by Jigar Shah