Arturia Black Friday Sale

cclarry

Well if you were sitting on the fence for the V Collection 8, now's the time! It's on sale for $279.  Normal list is $499.

I got V8 earlier this year for $249 on a loyalty upgrade deal. But if you haven't been offered that, this is probably as good as it gets.

It's pretty cool! :)

Edited by abacab

Is the  "V Collection 8" pricing ($279) exclusive to  BestService?   Wondering whether other retailers are (or will be) offering similar Black Friday deals.

I've been looking for a good Vox Continental emulation, and understand Arturia's version is well regarded.  Seems like the V8 bundle is a good way to get the Vox plus some other really good keyboard plugins.   

4 minutes ago, abacab said:

I think 50% off is the deepest I've ever seen Arturia go...

That's what I gathered.  I'm wondering whether the 50% discount is only available through BestService.  So far, the retailers I normally deal with are listing V8 at full price.  

On Arturia's site, my upgrade offer to V Collection 8 from Analog Lab 4 is $249.08 (but I got a free Analog Lab 5 upgrade).  But the V Collection 8 page shows $199 with $299 crossed out.

Edited by ALC

I'm confident that every store that handles Arturia will have the discounts when Arturia starts the sale. 

Somebody on VI:Control said they tried to buy from Best Service and they didn't have the serials yet.   Best Service jumped the gun on Eventide's  SplitEQ too, putting it up before Eventide did.

And if you own anything by Arturia already, definitely wait until the sale starts, because there will no doubt be special prices for you when it starts.  I'm hoping for $100 to upgrade to the latest version of the V series.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

I have (and grabbed) an offer to get FX Collection 2 for $69.

I own a MiniLab MKii, AL Lite 4, V Collection 8 and Pigments 3.

EDIT -> They are also offering me a price of $69 to purchase Analog Lab V, which is already included in VC8.

Edited by Bad Penguin