Waves SSL EV2 Channel

cclarry

26 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

So do I WUP my SSL Collection for $40.50 or pay $29.95 to add this? Ahh…these are the issues that trouble men’s souls. Possibly irrelevant but, gee, I wonder how this thing sounds?🤪

you contact everyplugin.com and get a quote from them for WUP - it might make the question redundant.

• Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, LAGinz said:

So do I WUP my SSL Collection for $40.50 or pay $29.95 to add this? Ahh…these are the issues that trouble men’s souls. Possibly irrelevant but, gee, I wonder how this thing sounds?🤪

I have the same issue (i.e. expired SSL Collection).  However, this new SSL Channel looks like a nice upgrade and worth replacing the old SSL versions. I suppose it's time to try the demo.  I see @simon suggested everyplugin.com  to help with the decision.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom B said:

I have the same issue (i.e. expired SSL Collection).  However, this new SSL Channel looks like a nice upgrade and worth replacing the old SSL versions. I suppose it's time to try the demo.  I see @simon suggested everyplugin.com  to help with the decision.   

also worth checking the upgrade page on your waves account - sometimes it's cheaper to upgrade your bundle than to WUP - not sure if that's true in this instance....but easy to check....and again, resellers are often cheaper than buying direct from Waves.

• Thanks 1