Waves SSL EV2 Channel

cclarry

$39.99 - use code YNY23 for another 10% OFF

https://www.waves.com/plugins/ssl-ev2-channel#introducing-ssl-ev2-channel

Get SSL EV2 for $29.99 with this limited-time coupon if you owned the SSL E or G Channel plugins prior to Nov. 15, 2021.
Get SSL EV2 free if you own the SSL 4000, Studio Classics, Pro Show or SD7 Pro Show bundles covered by the Waves Update Plan.

Introducing SSL EV2 Channel

The SSL Sound. Elevated.

A brand-new recreation of the legendary SSL 4000E console channel strip, re-modeled from the ground up for a new level of analog richness and detail.

NEW: The original O2 Brown Knob EQ for crunchy, gritty character

NEW: All-new mic pre/line input section for rich harmonic saturation

NEW: 600 presets by Grammy®-winning producers and mix engineers

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Leoper1co said:

So...if I have been WUPping SSL E for a couple of years, there is no hope of receiving updates or new features? Will it be the same with other emulations?

you have to be careful with WUP - no point in WUPing without a plan - otherwise you might just be throwing money away.  Waves don't to update the old stuff in any meaningful way...although they've announced M1 support if that matters to you.  

Sometimes it's cheaper to upgrade to another bundle than it is to WUP also never WUP via waves - use a reseller (everyplugin.com!)

(where is @Fleer?)

5 hours ago, Bapu said:

Yup, free as a bird (for me).

Installed.

Babpu,

When you clicked the upgrade button to get the SSL EV2 for free, did it let you keep the SSL 4000 version on your computer.   I don't want to loose those plugins it this adds EV2  on my PC as an upgrade.   

8 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Babpu,

When you clicked the upgrade button to get the SSL EV2 for free, did it let you keep the SSL 4000 version on your computer.   I don't want to loose those plugins it this adds EV2  on my PC as an upgrade.   

1285260067_ScreenShot2021-11-15at12_17_26PM.png.91738d31a5d1f15acc9af426bcd2309a.png

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Babpu,

Yes, the old SSL stays in the computer.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

Am i right to think that once i wup my mercury + analog classics , i will get this pne included ? 

Still on windows 8.1 here so no go for now ...

Yes Zo...it's part of Studio Classics, which has the SSL 4000 Collection

Edited by cclarry

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Am i right to think that once i wup my mercury + analog classics , i will get this pne included ? 

Still on windows 8.1 here so no go for now ...

It's included with :

Pro Show

SD7 Pro Show

SSL 4000 Collection

Studio Classics Collection

So, yeah- that should cover you.  

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yes Zo...it's part of Studio Classics, which has the SSL 4000 Collection

Thks Oncle L , and by the way taking this occasion to say thk you so much for the time , dedication , effort , kindness and for a lways being around for us stupid question ... those acts are what you will find at the right time on your balance ... ;) because everything is about relionship with its brother on earth ... 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Thks Oncle L , and by the way taking this occasion to say thk you so much for the time , dedication , effort , kindness and for a lways being around for us stupid question ... those acts are what you will find at the right time on your balance ... ;) because everything is about relionship with its brother on earth ... 

You know it Zo!  We're to help each other!

• Like 1