Music Production Suite 4.1 & Iris 2 Bundle (Exclusive)

cclarry

I have MPS 4.0 and upgrade to 4.1 was $299 for longest time under loyalty offers.  Only difference is RX 9 standard.  MPS 4.1 should’ve been free in my opinion or at very least under $80 for sure from 4.0.  Today it says upgrade is on sale for $149. Izotope is cuckoo. Main point is $299 for MPS4.1 is not a bad deal.

• Like 3

Larry,  I have a question for you (or anyone who can answer).  If you qualify for the Izotope MPS 4.1 upgrade discount on the Izotope site (even though you don't technically own MPS v3) and you can get the upgrade bundle cheaper on like Plugin Boutique or something.  Will Izotope still honor  it?  Thanks in advance.

Just now, Lemar Sain said:

Larry,  I have a question for you (or anyone who can answer).  If you qualify for the Izotope MPS 4.1 upgrade discount on the Izotope site (even though you don't technically own MPS v3) and you can get the upgrade bundle cheaper on like Plugin Boutique or something.  Will Izotope still honor  it?  Thanks in advance.

I would believe that they should if the site says that you qualify (it's in your Loyalty Offers)

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Kanary Productions said:

I got an offer to upgrade from MPS 3 to 4.1 for $149.  I'm not sure if it comes with the Groove 3 All Access pass so have contacted support to find out.  If it does, that might get me to upgrade this year after skipping MPS 4.

Cheers,

jayson

Even better deal agree

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I get an offer from 4 to 4.1 for 49$. I guess it's RX 9 and possibly another Groove3 year?

Got the same deal in my offers on izotope website.  Are those the "only" two updates when updating from 4.0?  Hard to tell 'cos they only compare updating from 3.0 or earlier versions.

13 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Got the same deal in my offers on izotope website.  Are those the "only" two updates when updating from 4.0?  Hard to tell 'cos they only compare updating from 3.0 or earlier versions.

The $49 upgrade shows under your Loyalty Offers?  Mine still shows $299 which shows as a crossgrade when added to the cart eventhough  I've got MPS 4.0.   Really which iZotope would clean that area up.  Love the product but the My Loyalty Offers section is worthless IMHO.

6 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

The $49 upgrade shows under your Loyalty Offers?  Mine still shows $299 which shows as a crossgrade when added to the cart eventhough  I've got MPS 4.0.   Really which iZotope would clean that area up.  Love the product but the My Loyalty Offers section is worthless IMHO.

image.thumb.png.2eec2f3a4ccdc9edad86d79696e12ac1.png

Yup - this is what it shows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If someone gets that $49 upgrade, let me know what it gets you...

I got it. It basically gets you RX9, another year of groove3 and I think an extra reverb. My groove3 had expired so i see it as me getting renewal for half of the sale price plus getting RX9 upgrade and whatever else izotope threw in.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

10 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I got it. It basically gets you RX9, another year of groove3 and I think an extra reverb. My groove3 had expired so i see it as me getting renewal for half of the sale price plus getting RX9 upgrade and whatever else izotope threw in.

Yep, good deal.  I'm in the same boat but not seeing the offer ATM.  I've emailed support.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

If someone gets that $49 upgrade, let me know what it gets you...

Just confirming that upgrading from MPS 4 to 4.1 includes another Groove 3 pass. You also receive serial numbers for Nimbus and R4 reverbs (but I think those were already included with MPS 4, so I don't think there's an extra reverb as mentioned above, unless I'm mistaken). It also provides a new serial number for Melodyne Essential 5... and of course the RX 9 standard upgrade. Also, I asked, if you simply upgrade RX from 8 to 9 for $49, would that be recognized as upgrading to MPS 4.1, for future upgrade purposes... and the answer is no. Just a warning for those considering the RX upgrade on JRR Shop for $41. I didn't see the upgrade from MPS 4 to 4.1 on their site.

Here is the response from Izotope support:

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting iZotope Customer Care!

Yes, the MPS 4.1 includes the Groove 3 pass! You would get that if you upgrade.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Sincerly,

Matt

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Pluto Gabo said:

You also receive serial numbers for Nimbus and R4 reverbs (but I think those were already included with MPS 4, so I don't think there's an extra reverb as mentioned above, unless I'm mistaken).

I got these with MPS 3 way back, so should definitely be in MPS 4.  I think what's new is NeoVerb.

Edited by Carl Ewing

iZotope Music Production Suite 4.1 It says (MPS 4 at the site) is $190.02 at Best Service. Since its in Germany there is no sales tax added. As  I have been registering with iZotope it has been referred to as MPS 4.1 and includes all the plug ins I expected to get.

• Like 2