Setting Loop Time

chamlin

I think I remember that there's a way to easily set recording loop times. I'm aware of:

A.  Manually entering
B. Clicking into the area I want to start, copying the "selection" time, pasting it into the loop start time

Isn't there an easier way?

Shift+L turns selection into looped region.

L by itself toggles whether the looped region is enabled.

Ctrl+L turns a selected clip into a loop you can stretch.

Edited by Gswitz
  • Like 2

I've always just selected a region in the time line and hit the loop button. If I need to fine tune the time selection - I just zoom in on the yellow loop start or end - hover with my mouse and drag it to position.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RBH said:

I've always just selected a region in the time line and hit the loop button. If I need to fine tune the time selection - I just zoom in on the yellow loop start or end - hover with my mouse and drag it to position.

Yup - both work.  I too set my section of song to loop by simply dragging the mouse across the Timeline like click and drag from measure 14-21, you will see that turn white - than I would just click on the Set Loop Selection Points button in the Loop section up at the top - a little to the right of the Time display  above the transport, and that would not only tell it which measures to loop, it also would turn on the looping functionality.

Bob Bone

• Like 1