FREE Delay from Presonus and BPMCreate

cclarry

1 minute ago, mibby said:

Isn't that the standard Studio One delay?

Only for Pro/Sphere - from the product page:

• Classic analog BBD delay emulation plug-in with modulation controls and deteriorating echoes
  • State-Space Modeled Drive stage for analog-style saturation 
  • Intuitive and vintage-styled UI lets you dial in wide range of echo effects from mild to wild
  • Compatible with any major DAW or plug-in host application (VST3, AU or AAX format, 64-bit only)
  • Easy installation, authorization, and updates from PreSonus Hub plug-in manager application
  • Included with Studio One Professional and PreSonus Sphere

I don’t have Pro Sphere and can’t figure out how to install this guy. I download and click on the installer, which then opens my Studio One Pro 5-shortly after which I get an error message saying it’s incompatible with Studio One!

Never Mind- I already had this somehow, even though I don’t have Pro Sphere. Good thing it was free!!

Edited by LAGinz
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

I don’t have Pro Sphere and can’t figure out how to install this guy. I download and click on the installer, which then opens my Studio One Pro 5-shortly after which I get an error message saying it’s incompatible with Studio One! 

Well, if you've got S1 Pro you already have it.  It didn't let me add it. I surprised you could.

PS. I really need to revisit my S1 plugins! They've done a lot of work on them.

• Like 1

I have S1 Artist, and after dragging "AnalogEffectsCollection.install" to S1 window I get an error message saying Analog Effects Collection is  incompatible with Studio One. I can see Analog Delay in my account as purchased item at my.presonus.com/products/all - but it not available in S1 Extensions window.

Looks like it's VST only.

Still, at this price... 🙂 

Edited by Eugene Tsepenuk