Question

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Sithembiso Abubakar Dlamini said:

Hi there,

I'm new to Bandlab and Cakewalk, so i need help to fix this error " Bandlab Assistant can not open C:|program Files|akewalk|Cakealk Core|Cakewalk.exe"

Hi,

First question is:  Did you install cakewalk?   If the answer is "Yes", the did you try starting cakewalk from the "Cakewalk" Icon on your desktop?

I don't recall ever trying to start it from the "Bandlab" app . . .

Syphus

1 minute ago, Syphus said:

Hi,

First question is:  Did you install cakewalk?   If the answer is "Yes", the did you try starting cakewalk from the "Cakewalk" Icon on your desktop?

I don't recall ever trying to start it from the "Bandlab" app . . .

Syphus

thenks Syphus, i cannot install cakewalk.

I was not clear from your post  . . .  The first part shows that the "Bandlab" app id looking for where the program should be installed (if you could have downloaded it.

I would try what scook said . . .   Look under "Early Access" in the forum for web installer info . . .

Syphus

Oi, alguém pode me ajudar, baixei o cakewalk mas não consigo abrir, já desistalei e instalei, tanto como pelo assistente e no site, o ícone para abri-lo não aparece na área de trabalho, quando entro pelo assiste a parece essa mensagem: bandlab assistant can not open C:\program file\cakewalk core\cakewalk.exe, try to um app as an administrator