Timings issues with a Eastwest plug in.

Ray T

Hello All,

I am having issues with Pro Drummer from the EW cloud. So if you don't use EW, pro drummer is a bank of kits and preset grooves. There is a function on the plug in to "Sync with host" which will follow any changes on tempo and time signature, from the master within the DAW. When I play any arrangement within the play engine they sound fine but when I hit play or record within cakewalk they sound outrageously out of time, almost like a completely different arrangement. I can confirm that when I make changes to the master tempo and time sig, the play engine does follow this. 

Can anyone recommend where I want to start looking into this? I am sure it is something simple that I am missing or haven't encountered before. 

Any help on this would be a great help.

Regards

Edited by Ray T

Just to confirm I have a fix. I was using the VST3 plug in, but the VST2 version works fine. Only the VST3 plug in is giving my issues now.

I'm glad I have something works but I would like to know why the VST3 version of play is not working with the sync option. 

Anyone else encountered this kind of thing?