IK Black Friday Krazy Deals

cclarry

Through December 1, IK Multimedia is celebrating its 25th Anniversary with extensive Black Friday Krazy Deals. Here we're offering our most popular music software programs for Mac/PC for just $/€39.99 each!

All of these titles offer incredible value and huge savings just in time for the holidays. You could build your ideal home studio collection by combining any of these titles while saving a bundle. Choose from:

AmpliTube 5 SE offers affordable guitar amp and FX modeling with 80 essential gear models benefitting from all of the features and sonic improvements of the full version of AmpliTube 5, including the new cabinet section and all-new signal chain routing.

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is a great entry into Miroslav Vitous' lush world of near-cinematic orchestral musical realism. It includes 733 instruments spread out across all the instrument categories provided in the full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2.

SampleTank 4 SE is the affordable sound and groove workstation version with over 30 GB of samples, 2,000 sounds, a completely rescalable interface, and a new cutting-edge sound engine with more efficient disk streaming.

T-RackS 5 SE provides you with the professional tools to take your mixing and mastering talents to the next level. It features 10 analog-modeled and digital processors to expand the power of your desktop-based recording rig with studio staples for every situation.

MODO DRUM SE is IK's first physical modeling drum virtual instrument. Using a powerful combination of modal synthesis and advanced sampling, MODO DRUM SE gives you 2 deeply customizable virtual drum kits: Jazzy + Studio.

MODO BASS SE is a completely new breed of instrument that delivers the best of both worlds: the realism and sound of an instrument being played by a master musician and the convenience of a plug-in virtual instrument featuring 2 models: 60's P-Bass + 70's P-Bass.

Take advantage of these Black Friday Krazy Deals on virtual instruments and effects to boost your music production and join the celebration! Visit IK's Online Store today.

Discounted IK Music Software:

AmpliTube 5 SE $/€149.99 $/€39.99
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE $/€149.99 $/€39.99
SampleTank 4 SE $/€149.99 $/€39.99
T-RackS 5 SE $/€149.99 $/€39.99
MODO DRUM SE $/€149.99 $/€39.99
MODO BASS SE $/€149.99 $/€39.99

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. Prices do not include taxes/VAT. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Promotion valid through December 1, 2021.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=25thBlackFridayKrazyDeals1

• Like 4

7 hours ago, InstrEd said:

We all need cheaper, bigger SSD's  for all of this software!

If you're near a micro-center this price is hard to beat

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/specialofferydssd240.aspx

but wait... oh, no! its's too small for all my IK downloads

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
removed junk in the URL

4 minutes ago, Souterrain said:

Modo Drums SE usually costs half of the full version, but only contains 2 of 10 kits. 3 kits of my own choosing would be fair I guess. Still tempted...

When you consider that 1 EZX Expansion, or one Adpak from XLN are TWICE this price...
2 kits for $40 seems reasonable

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

When you consider that 1 EZX Expansion, or one Adpak from XLN are TWICE this price...
2 kits for $40 seems reasonable

Yeah I know, IF I could choose. Or buy further kits one by one. Also this a deal price, I never paid that much for an Adpak . I really think IK Multimedia could sell a lot more using a one kit at a time + kitpieces model. But still, I'm on the fence :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Souterrain said:

Modo Drums SE usually costs half of the full version, but only contains 2 of 10 kits. 3 kits of my own choosing would be fair I guess. Still tempted...

I love MODO Drums. (But then again, I am a drum VI addict). I have issue that there is not upgrade path. I would not be able to use it with just 2 kits. Depending on what music you make. My most used at bubinga, jazzy, grungy, and studio. Good luck.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I love MODO Drums. (But then again, I am a drum VI addict). I have issue that there is not upgrade path. I would not be able to use it with just 2 kits. Depending on what music you make. My most used at bubinga, jazzy, grungy, and studio. Good luck.

Yes, no good upgrade path is also an issue. I would be eligible for the 199,- crossgrade, maybe there's gonna be a deal on that as well.