Plugin Alliance 11-11 Sale

Brian Walton

I was just about to write the following:

The dynamic discount can really work to your advantage, if you choose the right plugins. At some point adding a plugin can actually bring the total price down!

Currently I have the following plugins in my shopping cart:

• Streamliner
  • NSEQ-2
  • Magnum-K
  • DSM V 3
  • Chop Shop
  • Fiedler Audio Stage
  • ADA  Flanger
  • BAX EQ

And the total price is $128 - $50 voucher = $78, or $9.75 per plugin.

But now it looks like they disabled the dynamic discount! What the heck?

22 minutes ago, Juha said:

I was just about to write the following:

But now it looks like they disabled the dynamic discount! What the heck?

Guess that makes the sale less apealing then.  After they swept the $30 Gig Performer 4 deal from my cart during the last sale while I was shopping around.  I learned you have to pull the trigger immedatly.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I should be called the "meh" sale.

I wouldn't go that far since they have the $25 survey code and many would have the $25 loyalty vouchers.  There are some good picks to be had for $15 assuming someone is using those at the $40 tier.  Of course we have seen these prices before but this sale at least gives options instead of the usual one at a time sales.

And the multiple products at $99 tier should  give the $75 voucher people options when they are frequently shafted.

I'm planning to spend my $50 voucher on this sale, because I don't believe there will be a better opportunity this month. I'm probably wrong, but I'm used to it.

In any case, my choices are either three $29.99 plugins ($13.32 each), two $39.99 plugins ($14.99 each) or a $29.99 and a $49.99 plugin ($14.99 each).

So the prices are not that bad, but the choices are a bit slim. I'll probably go for Chop Shop + Big Al or DSM V3 + Magnum-K.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

I wouldn't go that far since they have the $25 survey code and many would have the $25 loyalty vouchers.  There are some good picks to be had for $15 assuming someone is using those at the $40 tier.  Of course we have seen these prices before but this sale at least gives options instead of the usual one at a time sales.

And the multiple products at $99 tier should  give the $75 voucher people options when they are frequently shafted.

I had a $25 loyalty voucher and used that to get gig performer 4 for $75. Seems ok to me.

10 hours ago, marled said:

But there are not many!

I'm counting 16 at the $40 level.

and coming from someone that owns over 50 PA plugins - some in that catergory are gems and there are also a number of them I don't even have...so I'd say there are options for the average person in that list.