TTS-1 PROBLEM

When I play TTS-1 through a midi channel, especially some brass instrument, when some note lasts about a hole note, the voice is highly distorted, something like it is triggered many time and very fast. Like playing at least 32s. I just play 3 notes very slow. The 3rd is the longest. I get this result in the 3rd note. I attach an mp3 of these 3 notes, here.

I tried to change driver for the sound card, nothing. I loaded TTS-1 again, but nothing. I switched to a different hardware output, but the same. This happened after a recent update of cakewalk. I cannot think what maybe wrong. What If I try some older version of cakewalk? Then I'll have to loose the bag updates. Some idea please. Thanks

tts1 problem.mp3

This sounds like a mismatch between the Windows Sound sample rate and Cakewalk's sample rate, when using the same audio interface for both Cakewalk and Windows Sound.

Windows has a nasty habit of forcing the sample rate back to 48KHz.

Either make sure the sample rate matches by changing your Windows Sound sample rate to match Cakewalk's, or use a different audio interface for Cakewalk if you have one.

• Like 2