FREE Waves Berzerk

cclarry

2 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Darn, you have to sign up for their newsletter to get the plugin.    Ok, I have to start unsubscribing from 10 emails soon to come into my mail box.

No you dont. I simply signed into my reason account then went to that link and was able to get it. Yes it had to have subscribe to newsletter ticked to go forward but that didnt matter as I was already signed up anyway

Edited by aidan o driscoll

Just now, aidan o driscoll said:

No you dont. I simply signed into my reason account then went to that link and was able to get it

I must have missed a step.   I signed into my Reason account and then saw a check box to subscribe to the mailing list to get the plugin.  I had never signed up to their mailing list before.  Heck, I don't even use reason, I had a free version a long time ago when I bought something  and remembered the password to the account.

7 minutes ago, jesse g said:

I must have missed a step.   I signed into my Reason account and then saw a check box to subscribe to the mailing list to get the plugin.  I had never signed up to their mailing list before.  Heck, I don't even use reason, I had a free version a long time ago when I bought something  and remembered the password to the account.

Yes .. just tick that and you can go get the plug. BUT I am sure immediately after you login to your reason a/c again and cancel the newsletter OR wait for the next Reason newsletter and unsubscribe from that email.

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Yes .. just tick that and you can go get the plug. BUT I am sure immediately after you login to your reason a/c again and cancel the newsletter OR wait for the next Reason newsletter and unsubscribe from that email.

Thanks Aidan,

Logging in and unchecking the news letter option was excellent advice.  

i don't care.. i don't read.. juust geev mee mayee bloodee plugieen..

neanderthal caveman plugin addict

🙂

updates: so I tried this plugin as I was killing time. it's a little like s reminds of my some of the NI Bite or Dirt effect. Its sort of targeted at hiphop I think. I wasn't able to get any good sounds out of it.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...