Omnisphere 2.6.1e Update

rasure

Includes the following features and fixes: 

• New Auto-Play feature enhancements:

- Adds Auto-Play On/Off menu to all Browsers, located next to the Audition button.
     - When Auto-Play is On: the Audition play button now appears Blue with a Blue outline
     - When Auto-Play is Off: the Audition play button appears White with no outline
     - Auto-Play will default to On the first time that you run v2.6.1e. (You can turn Auto-Play Off and it will be saved as a user preference)

• Enhancement: Arpeggiator is automatically disabled after user drags MIDI clip from Arp Capture action
  • Enhancement: In envelope editor, breakpoint editing of looped envelopes does not alter loop length
  • Enable mouse-wheel scrolling on mod target Bias Point note menu
  • Fixes sample rate issues in Smoke Amp, Valve Radio and Radio Delay effects
  • Adds up/down stepper arrows to Filter preset menu on Layer Page
  • Fixes issue where existing projects or MIDI learn templates that had learnings for Glide duration parameter would not load those learnings properly
  • Fixes issue where come Hardware Profiles profiles where not enabling SysEx when loading DAW project w/ HW profile
  • Fixes issue in Mod Matrix Zoom where the on/off checkmark on the "Apply to All Layers" target menu choice was not working
  • Fixes issue where in Hardware Profiles the "Do you need help?" popup was not working properly certain models
  • Arpeggiator: Fixes issue where "Init Arp" menu action was not working
  • Arpeggiator: Fixes issue with knob graphics on some macOS systems
  • Arpeggiator: Fixes bug where long tied notes in sequence can stop mid-note
  • Arpeggiator: Fixes note playback issues after host tempo changes
  • Arpeggiator: Fixes note playback issues when modulating Arp Speed parameter
  • Arpeggiator: Prevent arp from interfering with pitch bend unnecessarily
  • Arpeggiator: Fixes handling of tied steps when adjusting Span parameter
  • Arpeggiator: Fixes issue where captured MIDI file drag-and-drop would break in FL Studio
  • Arpeggiator: Fixes issue where notes could get stuck on due to missing Note Off events
  • Fixes issue with ProVerb pre-delay parameter restoring incorrectly in some DAW projects
  • Fixes crash in REAPER DAW when loading projects with multiple plugin instances
  • Fixes Imager effect: "Gain" knob text param display is not correct sometimes
  • Fixes issue where the Bias mod source wouldn’t incorporate Main page octave offsets
  • Fixes "Osc Type" tag sometimes not set to correct value for patches saved in v2.5 or 2.6
  • Like 1

Arpegios seems to be get out control in version 2.6.0 and next.Previos version 2.5.1 and olders works ok.Since 2.6 arpegios get out of control with cakewalk bandlab.I dont know if is a problem in omnisphere or the midi off system from cakewalk 

Yes, was the same in Studio One. I've had this issue for a while, I would say from version 2.4, was even worse in bandlab even in versions 2.5, arp just kept going out of time.  Made a video in Studio One where arp was playing twice the speed, this was a recent issue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBwwsFJvIfQ

Although it seems to be fixed in the 2.6.1e update. I will keep an eye on it over the coming weeks to see if it has improved.  

Edited by rasure

I don`t know to be honest. I've had lots of odd issues in general since upgrading to Win 10 so its hard to say if it`s that, the DAW, or Omnisphere.  If you can reproduce the issue in the DAW then make a video or post the steps here to see if anyone else can reproduce it and  report it to Spectrasonics. I couldn't find any reproduceable steps in SO, it seemed to happen randomly,  but like I said that particular issue in the video above seems to be fixed, at least in SO anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

There are still some timing issues, especially when using mod envelopes.  Works as expected in Cakewalk , but Studio One is terrible.  Was going to make a video, but I might as well wait until the SO 4.5 release later today , then do some more tests.