cclarry

Get Deal

$19.99    $50

CHERRY-1999

Use this voucher code during checkout!

Offer ends November 10, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if

you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts

of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/x-voltage-modular-ignite.html

• Like 1

Modular stuff arecool but each i see somebody with tones of modular stuff , the sound i hear from them is noise lol nothing to be used in music unless you do synchro , movie stuff ect ... lol 

But designing its own synth is dope.  

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Modular stuff arecool but each i see somebody with tones of modular stuff , the sound i hear from them is noise lol nothing to be used in music unless you do synchro , movie stuff ect ... lol 

But designing its own synth is dope.  

I find the whole modular thing overrated for me.  I have Reason and some DAWs like FL Studio create a modular atmosphere.

• Like 1

I think the Nucleus pack is (still) the free one. Ignite has more things.

For all the current virtual modular synths the one I like more soundwise is Softube's. But I don't like the interface. I think reproducing the routing limitations of modular (having to replicate entire structures to achieve polyphony for instance) is not needed in a virtual environment.

And that's what I like most in te Cherry Audio's ecosystem. You usually have polyphonic version of the modules with polyphonic connections, etc. and you can build more complex systems without the real estate and cable mess explosion.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:35 AM, cclarry said:

Use your survey or monthly voucher instead of the one above makes this $14.99

Add bx_tuner to cart, use the general monthly voucher on top of the CHERRY-1999 voucher for yet another $1 off! :)

$13.99

Edited by Batwaffel
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 5:58 AM, scook said:

Yeah, the big push before VCV Rack pisses in all the modular plug-ins cornflakes

I'm really interested to see if they do any major updates to the audio engine. It's the worst sounding of the big 3 right now with Softube being the best sounding but not as easy to work with as Cherry Audio Modular which doesn't sound as good but has a better workflow. VCV's big thing was it was all free and loaded with modules. I am not sure how that will all translate to 2.0 though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 12:10 PM, Zo said:

With modular , tendancy is to abuse modulation , some master it some just are vulgarous ... a good jupiter patch makes more fx on my feelings most of the time ... lol

I think that a lot of modular is just useless bleeps and bloops, and over modulation, because you can! 😂

But there is some good stuff in there if you look for it.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1