IK MAX Deals!

cclarry

54 minutes ago, simon said:

don't we all own everything from IKM now ?

Clever people?  Yes.  Me?  No ;)
I've made a terrible mistake and went just to 149$ tier instead of $199.   My qualifying item was AT5 SE and it should have been AT5 at least.

So now I have to sit and wait for some upgrade IK deal.

• Sad 1

I saw on IK`s site upgrade to Total Studio 3.5 MAX for €99.99.

Version 3.5 adds SampleTron 2, all 4 virtual X-GEAR pedals for AmpliTube, 8 new SampleTank libraries and 6 new T-RackS modules to keep your collection maxed out!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GaleOm said:

I saw on IK`s site upgrade to Total Studio 3.5 MAX for €99.99.

Version 3.5 adds SampleTron 2, all 4 virtual X-GEAR pedals for AmpliTube, 8 new SampleTank libraries and 6 new T-RackS modules to keep your collection maxed out!

$69.99 with 30 Jampoints...I'm in...that gets me the new Fame Reverb and the Tascam collection for less than 
either one individually! (Thank the Lord for Paypal 4 pays!)

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

I've always felt that Total Studio was the best way to buy IK products.  Much better than a group buy, even a 25 for 1.   Because when you own a bundle you can upgrade to the next bundle.  If you own all the parts of a bundle you can't do that.  I think that Larry can back me up on that.  😡

NI comes out with a new Komplete every even numbered year in the fall.  IK Multimedia is much slower.  I think it took three years from TS2 to TS3.  I had to be patient.  But I didn't buy when it came out because I was waiting to see if the price would be better during BF.   If it wasn't, I was going to wait for 2022.

So it's a completely new turn for IK to come out with Total Studio 3.5 MAX.  That's like NI suddenly coming out with Komplete 13.5.

With Jampoints my price is a hair below $200.  This is the first time I will step on the GAS this year.   I thought I'd be waiting years for that FAME reverb.  It's included and it's still in pre-buy! 😀

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I've always felt that Total Studio was the best way to buy IK products.  Much better than a group buy, even a 25 for 1.  

Having participated in the recent IK group buy (my first ever), I agree 100%.

It would be nice if people with unused/unusable promotional slots from the last big promotion (still sort of underway) could get credit toward the latest TOTAL MAX upgrade.  At 10% of my unused slots, I would have $90. It looks like the latest version would give me less than a dozen products on top of what I now have.  😜

Wish I could use the mere 10% of the value of the unused slots to add the additional TOTAL MAX 3.5 content (estimated to be less than 12 products based on the latest IK Comparison Info).   

But, it has been a learning experience.  If I am tempted by another IK Group Buy, I will wait until the TOTAL MAX 6.0 upgrade.  😜   

Edited by User 905133
minor changes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Paul Young said:

Can't even download the products from the webpage.  I'm sure they'll fix it.

Most likely there is supposed to be updates to the Program Manager and Custom Shop...but who knows?

Edited by cclarry