Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

Black Rooster Audio ALL Bundle

Also available at Black Rooster Audio: https://blackroosteraudio.com/en/landing/blackfriday2021

After a few moments of browsing a popup appeared offering me a $15 discount if I subscribe to their newsletter. So that would bring the price down to $84.

Or €82.36 in my case, which is only about 2 euros cheaper than 99 dollars. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Pseudopop
  • Like 1

(1) Using code at Black Rooster Audio reduced the price $15 from $99 to $84

(2) "All Bundle" is supposed to contain 18 plug-ins.

Note: The bundle excludes limited editions

Link: What's in the bundle

(3) When I logged into my account, there were 19 plug-ins!

(4) Extra plug-in is "VPRE-73 Halloween Edition" which 2-3 weeks ago was selling for $29.

Link: Black Rooster Halloween Edition of VPRE-73

(5) YMMV, but seems 19 plug-ins for $84 instead of 18 plug-ins for $99

• Like 1

It's interesting they include the VPRE-73 Halloween Edition, because it was supposed to have limited availability.

I hate GAS. On one hand ~4.5 euros/plugin is close to HorNet prices and I don't have any of these, so it's a great deal. On the other hand I'm not sure if these bring anything new to the table for me.

7 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

On one hand ~4.5 euros/plugin is close to HorNet prices and I don't have any of these, so it's a great deal. On the other hand I'm not sure if these bring anything new to the table for me.

ditto

I have a couple of BlackRooster plugins, which I like. I wonder if they will give me credit for those, if I go for this deal. 

29 minutes ago, balinas said:

I have a couple of BlackRooster plugins, which I like. I wonder if they will give me credit for those, if I go for this deal. 

There doesn't seem to be an upgrade offer. I have a bunch of their plugins and the bundle price is unchanged. 

• Thanks 1