Eventide SplitEQ

cclarry

Use code GROOVE3 on their own website https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/spliteq/ and you get an additional 25% which makes it $74,25.

I'm seriously on the fence about this one. I read and see that it is briljant and a must have. But it would be EQ number 36 and not a cheap one at that. So is it $75 more briljant than Fabfilter, Sonible or SSL?

• Like 4

On 11/10/2021 at 10:54 AM, Nick Blanc said:

Use code GROOVE3 on their own website https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/spliteq/ and you get an additional 25% which makes it $74,25.

It says "GROOVE3 discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart". Is it just me or have they disabled the code for this product?

yes and everyplugin back to $99 - I wonder if T&S cried foul - apologies if they did as I baited them.

I'll see if I can find out what happened.....and I'll report back if it was T&S, if so they will definitely be removed from my christmas card list.

Edited by simon
  • Sad 1

just reporting back on the price hike.

it wasn't T&S that caused the price increase - apologies for pointing the finger at them.  They are definitely back on my Christmas card list...and my black Friday list too.

I would still ALWAYS suggest that it's worth shopping around when looking for the best price and ALWAYS drop Koby at everyplugin.com an email.......you'll very rarely regret it.  Your wallet/purse will thank you too :).  Bear in mind that not all his deals are listed on his website. 

Edited by simon

38 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I am trying the demo and admit I am impressed.  Has anyone found a deal that is still working to get for less than 99?

AudioDeluxe still has it for $88 and change (with the code Fall21). Rumor has it that PluginDiscounts is selling it slightly cheaper than that, but I haven't confirmed it yet because you need an account to see the prices.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pseudopop said:

AudioDeluxe still has it for $88 and change (with the code Fall21). Rumor has it that PluginDiscounts is selling it slightly cheaper than that, but I haven't confirmed it yet because you need an account to see the prices.

I am so on the fence. It really is unique

3 hours ago, pseudopop said:

I've said it before but I'll say it again - try everyplugin.com - drop Koby an email :)