Looking for Status of Bug Fix with Latest Melodyne Version

Hey All

I know there was a bug with the last paid version of Melodyne and many of you reverted back to the older version as a workaround.

Do we have an update on when the bug will be fixed? Last I heard directly from Celemony,  they were working with the Cakewalk engineers on a fix.

Thanks!

I agree with msmcleod. Noel has said they are working on it.

Which is great news to me. I thought we (CbB users) would get shoved to the side in the big scheme of things over at Celemony.

It's been double fixed :) I think you may see a fix from our end sooner however.
I assume you are talking about the issue with MIDI analysis hanging Cakewalk and creating region effects sometimes skipping analysis. Thats what I am referring to. Any other fixes would have to come from Celemony.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Noel Borthwick said:

It's been double fixed :) I think you may see a fix from our end sooner however.
I assume you are talking about the issue with MIDI analysis hanging Cakewalk and creating region effects sometimes skipping analysis. Thats what I am referring to. Any other fixes would have to come from Celemony.

Yes @Noel Borthwick

The algorithm doesn't kick it automagically once a region is selected for Melodyne. I'm sure there are other issues too, but that's the one that was most important to me.

Sounds like a patch/update is on the horizon. Great news!