Seems Like Forever (ambient pop music) - Completed

Larry T.

I´m not a technical guy at all so i leave all that type of stuff to the others but I really like the riffs ,chord changes and the overall mood of the song  I´m not sure where you want to go with this if your adding vocals or not but its pleasing  and could be a backdrop for a film, tv thing, an Irish scene old town with windswept bogs ..I´m going on a bit but you get the gist 

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2021 at 9:40 AM, Paul Bush said:

I´m not a technical guy at all so i leave all that type of stuff to the others but I really like the riffs ,chord changes and the overall mood of the song  I´m not sure where you want to go with this if your adding vocals or not but its pleasing  and could be a backdrop for a film, tv thing, an Irish scene old town with windswept bogs ..I´m going on a bit but you get the gist 

Thanks Paul....at this point i'm using my emerging DAW knowledge and creating the best music i'm capable of with the tools available 👍👌🎶🎸

On 12/12/2021 at 8:31 AM, ramscapri said:

Nice catchy guitars there Larry and good arrangement of parts... good one... well done 👍

Thanks ramscapri....appreciate it....i enjoy your soundscapes and music very much 👌👍🎶🎷

• Like 1