"Vive y deja vivir" First outline of the new song ...

Nio Sebez

Certainly a toe-tapper - I enjoyed that!

Great playing too. The mix is good, but I think the drums might improve with a tiny bit of EQing. Try a small boost around 7k on the snare, and also a boost somewhere between 10k-15k on the cymbals to help brighten them up a little. It's just a suggestion though - no need to adjust if it's not what you're after.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, antler said:

Certainly a toe-tapper - I enjoyed that!

Great playing too. The mix is good, but I think the drums might improve with a tiny bit of EQing. Try a small boost around 7k on the snare, and also a boost somewhere between 10k-15k on the cymbals to help brighten them up a little. It's just a suggestion though - no need to adjust if it's not what you're after.

Hi, thanks for your tips, like I said, it's just a sketch and there's a lot to do.
I take note of your subjection I think they are correct ... 🙂

Edited by Nio Sebez

I like it.
Sounds like you have a good template going here.
Looking forward to hearing more as you ideas and mix progresses.

Yes, I also like the idea. It needs more development, of course, and more melodies to complete the song ...

Edited by Nio Sebez
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, David Sprouse said:

Fun song.  Did I hear a banjo?  You need a really, really good hooky chorus and you'll have a great song.

yes, although I had thought that this melodie would be the chorus..

You  abother question: No banjo my friend, just the electric guitar and nylon.

Thank you 🙂

Nio

4 hours ago, antler said:

I think the drums might improve with a tiny bit of EQing. Try a small boost around 7k on the snare, and also a boost somewhere between 10k-15k on the cymbals to help brighten them up a little.

I did it, you right,  sound is better now 🙂

Thank you brother..

Tomorrow update the outline in bandcamp..

Edited by Nio Sebez

On 11/10/2021 at 5:15 AM, treesha said:

Very pleasant piece, not sure if the new version is up yet or not, great playing and energy. More drum volume would be good I think. 

I take note from your suggest. In the last version that I uploaded last Monday I corrected the drums a bit, anyway, the concise mix will be done when all the parts of the song are completed, including the lyrics of the melody, the verse, and some other arrangement which, surely, I will add.

Now I'm waiting to see if I can think of some lyrics for this melody that I have recorded (the chorus). What I fear the most is when it comes to singing it, my voice is limited and I'm not sure if it works well with this musical style, we'll see .. 🙂

Thanks for your words treesha.
All the best

Nio