Maybe You Should Think About Early Retirement

jack c.

Hello jack....your prolific output of conceptually distinguished songs is amazing....your chops on the sequencer are getting better all the time....your rhythmic creativity is never-ending....the only suggestion I have is to maybe vary your production sounds to create a diverse sonic vocabulary....what I mean by that is that if you listen to The Who's Tommy next to Quadrophenia the sonic difference is huge....Tommy was more conservative whereas Quadrophenia was much more wide and dynamic 👍👍🎵🎼

57 minutes ago, freddy j said:

As one who struggles with MIDI, syth's, etc.  I can appreciate those who can utilize these instruments.  Larry makes a good point above.  BTW, as one who has been retired for a few years, I highly recommend retirement!

if ya need help with synths ask me.i'am retired.jack c.

3 hours ago, jack c. said:

would ya say this in another way as i don't understand.jack c.

I don't know if this is what I've been telling you exactly, but I think it refers to having more diversity within the song itself.  This is very creative, but it's very repetitive in spite of the fact that you're promoting it as EDM.  Do you know what ear candy is?  You can have different sections in the song without losing the beat or feel factor.  It would help break the song up so that it's less repetitive, yet maintain the listener's interest.  Anyway, keep up the incredible output!

I think you should leave out the "Early Retirement" from the name of the song.  'Cause you have the "Maybe you should think about..."  several times in the beginning  but I already know what's going to follow that because it's in the title of the song.  And then after that you could come up with other things one should think about.   Well, just a suggestion.

-Bjorn