PA Pick Pack Price Plunge (see what I did there)

cclarry

PICK PACK JUST GOT SWEETER
YOU SAVE $145

Since we launched PickPack about 2 years ago, producers have been jumping on it, as it simply was the best deal out there for our latest and greatest plugins. 

Now we are making this offer even more desirable, by reducing the PickPack duration from 29 months to just 24 months.

This saves you the last 5 monthly payments of $29 each!
So your total savings will be $145.

Effectively, you will now be paying $69 per plugin over time, with no interest charged. And you can pick ANY 10 PLUGINS, even the newest and most valuable releases.

EXISTING PICK PACK CUSTOMERS

To be extra fair we are honoring this deal for EVERYBODY who has an active PickPack plan right now! No action required, our system will make sure you own your Top 10 after 24 payments already!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our online support via the web site.

HOW DOES PICK PACK WORK?

- Choose ANY 10 plugins you want from our catalogue.
- You pay $29 per month, for 24 months – done.
- Pay your plugins over time, while you use them – no interest charged.
- Own your plugins forever after your PickPack plan is paid off.
- Cancel your plan anytime if you change your mind – no penalties.

PICK YOUR 10 FAVORITE PLUGINS  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

EXISTING PICK PACK CUSTOMERS

To be extra fair we are honoring this deal for EVERYBODY who has an active PickPack plan right now! No action required, our system will make sure you own your Top 10 after 24 payments already!

Now THAT'S taking care of your current customers! 

• Like 2

Especially not if you already bought the ones that you had been interested in (deals of course)! So for me there are not at all 10 interesting ones left. But I don't like those monthly things anyway!