Too good to be true izotope deal?

53mph

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have an offer at $149 in my account...
No emails yet...

I pulled the trigger on the plugin boutiques €149 offer. Then I got this email today @18:00 

it's the lowest price I've seen for the bundle.

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

That's a smokin' deal if it materializes

I think it's either a mistake in the email, or false advertising to get you to click through, because the bundle is $299 and the individual plugins are $79

27 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I have too many mixing plugins, but if this materializes, I will buy. 

You're really not one of us unless you have too many plugins. I think that's probably 90 percent of the regular deals forum folks. It's like Larry is our Walter White. Unfortunately though, Larry's not making the kind of money Walter made. But on the good side, Larry's is a much more wholesome endeavor. 

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

It's like Larry is our Walter White.

You know how once you've seen some things, you can never unsee them? Might as well change your avatar now Larry..........

A5pkipu.jpeg

Edited by paulo
  • Haha 3

I have a handful of Izotope products (vinyl, trash2, breaktweeker, iris2, neutron/ozone elements...) and right now don't need to get into their ecosystem, but thought maybe this BF I would.

Mistakes happen and how one responds to these mistakes speaks volumes.

So for now I'll continue without going in any further. . .

Thank you for contacting iZotope Customer Care!

I'm very sorry for the misinformation - this ad was not to include a price on the email card since the price is different for different crossgrade options. I have notified our marketing team and they are working to amend it.

The sale price is $299 with crossgrade options of $199 from any iZo product and $149 from Ozone, Neutron Std, or Adv.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me back!

Sincerely,

On 11/6/2021 at 9:32 PM, Philip G Hunt said:

I received an email from izotope with an offer on the Balance Bundle for $79

I didn't get the email, maybe because I already have them (although with izotope that could also be more luck than judgement) but I think it depends how you read it....

I didn't read it as the Tonal Balance Bundle is $79, more that TBB includes these plug-ins that are $79 each, but that said, I suspect that it's probably worded that way on purpose.

Izotope were very polite and prompt in their email to me. I cannot really fault them on their customer service. 

The person who wrote to me agreed that the wording was ambiguous and would pass that on to the marketing department. Hopefully next time they will word it better.

So no complaints from me.

• Like 2