Articulations incorrectly selected by lasso

jimlynch22

If “Select Track Articulations with Clips” is on, and you lasso a clip, all the articulation are selected in the track are selected; this prevents you from moving the clip correctly. If you right-click to select a clip one at a time, you don’t have this problem.  Lasso should only select articulations that fall within the selected clip.

lasso.png.75c642d195d71ba9adebc8ef6942676f.png

On 11/6/2021 at 10:09 AM, msmcleod said:

Articulations aren't stored in the same clip as the notes, they are in their own single clip which always starts at measure 1.

Well that explains the behavior I see, but not to say I like it :-).  Basically, it makes cut/paste operations rather cumbersome.

23 hours ago, jimlynch22 said:

Well that explains the behavior I see, but not to say I like it :-).  Basically, it makes cut/paste operations rather cumbersome.

On 11/6/2021 at 10:09 AM, msmcleod said:

Articulations aren't stored in the same clip as the notes, they are in their own single clip which always starts at measure 1.

But come to think of it, why would articulations be correctly copied if you select clips one by one, but not when you use lasso to select the same clips??