Kontakt Volume, Playback Autoscrolling

Vlad inemir

Hello.

I've read some older posts about using midi volume offset to match Kontakt's volume slider, but when i press O, nothing happens. For some midi tracks Disable Control option on the slider helps, but one of them resets the volume back to -11.9 in Kontakt when I press Play regardless. Automation Read=off doesn't help either.

Also, is there an option to disable autoscrolling during playback and little popup that shows exact time i the timeline?

Finally, I can't delete markers by dragging them a pressing Delete. I managed to delete some like this, but some of them just snap to previous position.

Thanks for the comment but that option was already checked. I tried to delete midi track and make new one a couple of times and replace kontakt instrument but always the same.

I changed midi channel to 4 and now Disable Control option works. When I reverted to channel 1, it misbehaves again. It looks like the setting is stuck on the first channel.

I tried that too just to see what will happen and still doesn't work. Cakewalk really hates midi channel 1 😁. Maybe volume offset is saved per channel but I don't know how I changed it or did I at all.

Update

Volume offset can be adjusted in Kontakt by clicking on the wrech and the Instrument Options->Controller.

Time pop-up can be disabled by right clicking on the ruler, Aim Assist->Show Aim Assist Time.

Edited by Vlad inemir