Waves Offer- 3 Months of Reason+ for a Buck!

cclarry

Find fresh sounds. Make them your own. 

Reason+ is a music-making service for producers, artists and pro sound designers. Find fresh new sounds to breathe life into your musical ideas—and then make them your own with 75+ instruments and effects. 

Get started with Reason+ by plugging it into your favorite music software or use the standalone DAW. Brand new sound packs are released every week from world class sound designers. 

Use promo code waves3moffer at checkout

https://promo.reasonstudios.com/waves

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

A buck too much. 

I sense desperation on Reason Studio's  part to keep their subscriber numbers up for their investors.  You could still be on R+ since around March for about $1 per month.  I quit playing that game and am content with Suite 11.

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Great Idea 1

26 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I sense desperation on Reason Studio's  part to keep their subscriber numbers up for their investors.  You could still be on R+ since around March for about $1 per month.  I quit playing that game and am content with Suite 11.

There have also been issues of still being charged after that period.

I think that DAW is slowly dieing. I took their $129 upgrade bribe to avoid the $199 price.  Take away all of those fancy instruments and your left with a clumsy DAW.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian Lawler said:

what s wrong with suite 12 - buggy? Or subscription mode is suck

10 minutes ago, alex satt said:

what s wrong with suite 12 - buggy? Or subscription mode is suck

I am not opposed to subscriptions, but if you already have Suite 11, the value is not there (at $20 / month).  Honestly, I don't think the value is there for someone who doesn't own a legacy "perma-licensed" Reason either.  There are a TON of great instruments and effects, but the DAW is fundamentally so far behind the competition, that they have a long way to catch up.  They have also not really shown much interest in bringing the DAW up to speed either.  They put their development into plug-ins, which used to bring in the $$, but by pushing subscriptions, they are hurting that approach.  It is interesting to spectate and speculate though 🧐

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

How about if they give you free WUP for life? 🙂 

Do you mean like Melda? 😎

I'm freshly irritated with Waves.  I just spent last evening trying to get my "old" Waves plugins to work again because for some stupid reason I thought I should install v13 of Wave Central... 🤬

shark-jump.gif

I mean, it could be worse, right?  Waves could release another redone version of the SSL E/G channel strips and bone everyone over with WUP again.  But they'd never do that, right?  RIGHT?!

remember this post for posterity