Man Makes Noise releases Fawkes - Sounds of the revolution

Tapsa Kuusniemi

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November. Gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."

Tension and suspense. The two things needed to create dramatic moments.  These are also the two key elements that Fawkes is built around. Drawing inspiration from zeitgeisty imagery in the media and the polarization of the world, Fawkes is a cinematic tension library.

"When hopes and dreams are loose in the street, it is well for the timid to lock doors, shutter windows and lie low until the wrath has passed."

Fawkes blends organic sound sources with synth sound design to create a dark cinematic world of drones, pads, synths, basses and percussions. The 100 patches are designed to move and weave around everything that makes you feel uneasy. With a range of mellow to brutal, static and safe is not what to call this library.

"To evolve we must be free, and we cannot have freedom if we are not rebels, because no tyrant whatsoever has respected passive people."

Contents

100 cinematic patches for Kilohearts' Phase Plant synth and takes up 200 mb of hard drive space.

Tech Specs

Fawkes requires Kilohearts' Phase Plant to work.

Pricing

Fawkes retails for 29€ (excluding VAT where applicable) with an introduction price of 15€ (excluding VAT) until the 3rd of December 2021.

Get it here: https://www.manmakesnoise.com/fawkes

Edited by Tapsa Kuusniemi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, antler said:

Not even something like Diva?

I do not have Diva, so no. :) Phase Plant has my needs pretty much covered and the structure of it works perfectly for me. You can build pretty much the kind of instrument or synth you want with it, without the always having to go full modular to get things going. :)

• 4 weeks later...