Help needed Please #totall new2bandlab

... Basically have just started to use bandlab and I totally do don't know what I'm doing I am a confident guitarist double bassist and and cannot for the life of me fathom how to use the app and quite competent and how to use computers and I can actually use it on my Chromebook but can you give me some starts. My music JohnDras_from 1960s garage Punk to obscure rockabilly music and I was wondering how I can incorporate that to music and download slap double bass sounds and so on. I'm so happy I came across the app. inspirational I think indeed! 

6 minutes ago, TheeMemphisFlash69 said:

... Basically have just started to use bandlab and I totally do don't know what I'm doing I am a confident guitarist double bassist and and cannot for the life of me fathom how to use the app and quite competent and how to use computers and I can actually use it on my Chromebook but can you give me some starts. My music JohnDras_from 1960s garage Punk to obscure rockabilly music and I was wondering how I can incorporate that to music and download slap double bass sounds and so on. I'm so happy I came across the app. inspirational I think indeed! 

John Winston Lennon on Jesus : Said..

Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue with that; I'm right and I will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go first - rock 'n' roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me."
He was, as she reported, reading extensively about religion at the time. . No one took notice of it in Britain., whilst the Gung Hoe yanks burned Beatles records 🎶🎸