Now available! 11/24/21 IK announces T-⁠RackS FAME Studio Reverb pre-order - Intro and Special Pricing

Peter - IK Multimedia

Not the FAME studio, but here's Muscle Shoals Sound Studio where some famous folks recorded... This is where the rhythm section from the FAME studio came and created their own studio here 

Edited by abacab
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, abacab said:

Not the FAME studio, but here's Muscle Shoals Sound Studio where some famous folks recorded... This is where the rhythm section from the FAME studio came and created their own studio here 

Yeah, their old rhythm section plus were known as “the swampers”. Never knew what that line in Sweet Home Alabama meant until I learned that.

5 hours ago, abacab said:

3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Yeah, their old rhythm section plus were known as “the swampers”. Never knew what that line in Sweet Home Alabama meant until I learned that.

Jimmy Johnson (guitarist and founding member of the swampers) invited myself and a few friends to come jam and hang out a few years ago at that studio.  Sadly he passed away not all that long after the invite, so the trip never happened.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 5

On 11/4/2021 at 7:36 AM, LAGinz said:

$27 off that price if you have enough jam points?

I understand why not, but

On 11/4/2021 at 8:21 AM, PAL Music said:

telling myself"I shall not be lead into temptation".

so I'm waiting for the inevitable half off sale!

t

I'm so weak........

@Bapu I'm blaming you Baps! 🙃

I made the mistake of watching the vid; I love SSSR, I'm sure this will Rock!

did I already mention I'm so weak?

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 1