Now available! 11/24/21 IK announces T-⁠RackS FAME Studio Reverb pre-order - Intro and Special Pricing

Peter - IK Multimedia

20211026_tr_fame_studio_reverb_news@2x.j

An officially certified collection of the legendary studio’s live rooms, iso booths and more

November 4, 2021 – IK Multimedia announces T-RackS FAME Studio Reverb, capturing the sound and vibe of FAME Studios and offering innovative controls for achieving the Muscle Shoals sound in any studio.

Among recording artists, it's called the "hit recording capital of the world." For over 60 years, FAME Recording Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, has produced an endless stream of iconic hits powered by a sound that simply can't be found anywhere else in the world, until now.

Pricing and availability

T-RackS FAME Studio Reverb is coming this November and is available for pre-order from the IK Multimedia online store and from IK authorized dealers worldwide at a special limited-time introductory price of $/€129.99* (reg. $/€149.99).

Special pricing

Owners of T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 SE, Total Studio 2 or 3, Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, TASCAM Tape Collection, Tape Machine Collection, or 5 or more T-RackS 5 processors can log in and add T-RackS FAME Studio Reverb to cart to see an exclusive discount** at check-out.

*All pricing excluding taxes

**Exclusive discounts cannot be combined with JamPoints

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

$90.99 in cart for owners of the mentioned products

1 minute ago, LAGinz said:

Another $27 off that price if you have enough jam points?

Nope, that price is already a promo code and IK doesn't allow stacking of promo codes and jam points.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Among recording artists, it's called the "hit recording capital of the world." For over 60 years, FAME Recording Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, has produced an endless stream of iconic hits powered by a sound that simply can't be found anywhere else in the world, until now.

So if I use this, will my song be instantly turned into an iconic hit?

• Great Idea 1

6 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

You mean, talent is required too? Rats. I was hoping for a shortcut to FAME and glory.

You and me both.  You can find me exclaiming "but Wilson Pickett stood right there!!!" when I'm not feeling in the zone.

3 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I just saw this. Classic. I would like to see IK do a British studio .

Yes, me too.  I have also tried to get some discussion around finding a way to even do some defunct studios like LeStudio but obviously that's far more difficult.

• Like 1