Set Your Troubles Free

whoisp

On 11/30/2021 at 12:02 PM, Michael Fogarty said:

second song I have heard from you. Like them both, but this is more my bag, not that that matters. What matters is this is nice. Especially like the piano.

Thank you Michael, i like to mix it up to stay creative and experiment, then from time to time drop back to a stripped down vibe. I just did a track (East BAy Ray) with Two chords only for production experiment and now doing quite a complex track called Black Sheep which is fun

On 11/30/2021 at 12:02 PM, Michael Fogarty said:

second song I have heard from you. Like them both, but this is more my bag, not that that matters. What matters is this is nice. Especially like the piano.

Working on acoustic track at the moment you might like. However, having problems with mic placement, buzz, high frequencies, mud and my playing haha 

3 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

Very well put together tune and video. I am not familiar with your other work so I should check it out.

I find this very engaging musically and visually.

Thanx Tim,  I'm a year into cakewalk so been mixing up the styles to learn my way round a daw, however iv'e spent more time on last couple of tracks messing with recording mics and levels