Set Your Troubles Free

whoisp

Really like this song, a good reminder to set troubles free ! I think you captured the passion in both the singing and the instrumentation. Mix is good. Enjoyed the video. Gotta check if you did Sagittarius yet ha, havent been on here in a while. 

• Like 1

@whoisp Hey . . . amazing and powerful song ! . . . with a great video, really kept my interest as I watched along. The vocal is very strong, performance and lyric work so well together, crispy mix, lots to like here.

I especially like the concept and hook line "Set Your Troubles Free" . . . we can all relate, hence the mass appeal this song can have.

Hope it does well for you !

• Like 1

11 hours ago, treesha said:

Really like this song, a good reminder to set troubles free ! I think you captured the passion in both the singing and the instrumentation. Mix is good. Enjoyed the video. Gotta check if you did Sagittarius yet ha, havent been on here in a while. 

Thank you so much, something fun and less taxing at the moment. Then i may do Sagittarius, pressure lol

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 5:39 AM, noynekker said:

@whoisp Hey . . . amazing and powerful song ! . . . with a great video, really kept my interest as I watched along. The vocal is very strong, performance and lyric work so well together, crispy mix, lots to like here.

I especially like the concept and hook line "Set Your Troubles Free" . . . we can all relate, hence the mass appeal this song can have.

Hope it does well for you !

Thank you, local Radio might be playing it after Chaz and Dave greatest hits

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2021 at 4:46 AM, treesha said:

yes do sagittarius, my birthday is soon, no pressure lol 

I am trying to finish a track ive called Black Sheep, having problems with intro maybe scrap intro, i find if your loose interest in first 8 bars or whatever its harder to get it going 

On 11/19/2021 at 4:11 PM, treesha said:

Ha yes losing interest in the first 8 bars is not a good sign, maybe put the black sheep out to pasture for a while

I found the missing ingredient, will finish it this week, then decide on if to do a quick video or take my time haha. 

• Great Idea 1

On 11/19/2021 at 5:40 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Terrific song and video!  This is top notch all the way, and I have to go back for more.  A+

Thank you Lynn, great to ear, its been short listed for BBC radio, doubt they will play it has they do a background check now on your political opinions haha

I'm a little lost for words to be honest - instrumentation and video production - both top notch; vocal was simply outstanding. Something to be proud of for sure - I listened again (without the video) as I wanted to focus on just the lyrics - a brilliant song, really well done.

Andy

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 8:08 PM, AndyB01 said:

I'm a little lost for words to be honest - instrumentation and video production - both top notch; vocal was simply outstanding. Something to be proud of for sure - I listened again (without the video) as I wanted to focus on just the lyrics - a brilliant song, really well done.

Andy

Thanks a lot Andy, i enjoyed doing something more stripped back