The Gas Giants 4

Wookiee

Wookie, I always try to guess how you're going to change up the pattern in the next measure. Sometimes I get it, usually I don't. I found myself expecting the tempo to gradually increase in this one, faster and faster and then boom the gas giant explodes. But that's just me.  😊
-Bjorn

• Thanks 1

Great piece Wookiee . . . time well spent on this listen ! Now, did the tempo increase ever so slightly 3/4 way through this one, or was that just my brain + ears ?

I like when I listen to this that it covers all the frequency spectrum . . . ie. it's always got a balance of bottom and top, bass and treble, covering all the ranges, can't describe it better, maybe you know what I mean ? . . . perhaps I mean well recorded and balanced, but also really kept my mind interested in the frequencies and melodies.

The synth bass sounds you use have great and punchy dynamics all on their own without drums  . . . new toys sound great whatever they are !

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Larry T. said:

Very well done ambient piece 🎺🎹🎸🎵

Thank you sir you are most kind.

4 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

I found myself expecting the tempo to gradually increase in this one, faster and faster

But it does subtly increase in tempo Bjorn, it starts at 60 BPM rises quickly up to 76 BPM at bar 20 then more linearly to 96 BPM by the final bar 118.

Thanks for your ears, time and comments all of which are greatly appreciated.

9 hours ago, noynekker said:

Now, did the tempo increase ever so slightly 3/4 way through this one

Keen ears sir keen ears. From begin to the end, it starts at 60 BPM rises quickly up to 76 BPM at bar 20 then more linearly to 96 BPM by the final bar 118.

The new toys, someone nice treated me to a year of the Roland Cloud with an Ultimate licence.

Toys used all from the Roland Cloud.

JD-800 x 2
Jupiter 8
ProMars
SH 101
Juno-60
One of the Zenology FX and an Arturia FX.

On 11/4/2021 at 3:01 PM, freddy j said:

I almost missed listening to this one.  I'm glad that I didn't.  Interesting tempo changes.  It sure sounds as if you have mastered your new toys.  Nice one!!!

Thanks Freddy glad too you got to hear this, as for the new toys I am working on them. Thank you for the listen and kind words.