I Adore Bass Players

bayoubill

Can't believe the shit that's written here ... she is a fantastic bass player, song writer and musician .. don't mean to take the high ground but this IS a songwriters and musoes site ain't it ?! If you lot can get heat from a right tit look in the Fukn mirror!  😠

9 minutes ago, SPAK said:

Can't believe the shit that's written here ... she is a fantastic bass player, song writer and musician .. don't mean to take the high ground but this IS a songwriters and musoes site ain't it ?! If you lot can get heat from a right tit look in the Fukn mirror!  😠

You are right and I hope you accept my apology.

2 hours ago, InstrEd said:

You are right and I hope you accept my apology.

So angry that, although I won't be missed, I really don't wanna be associated with cheap shots ... and cheap laughs ...yep I really do appreciate the back peddle mate, but it wasn't an apology wanted or an easy one liner from you, lets not forget the responsibility you have ....  364 members!? 1.265 posts ... shame on you, and believe me I like a laugh behind the hand and no prude,  but this isn't FB or twitter account ... or indeed a little boys  "Oh matron !" site ...  it's supposed to be  a semi pro musicians site or the mother site was .... Yep  IMO very much out of order!😠

Edited by SPAK

1 hour ago, SPAK said:

So angry that, although I won't be missed, I really don't wanna be associated with cheap shots ... and cheap laughs ...yep I really do appreciate the back peddle mate, but it wasn't an apology wanted or an easy one liner from you, lets not forget the responsibility you have ....  364 members!? 1.265 posts ... shame on you, and believe me I like a laugh behind the hand and no prude,  but this isn't FB or twitter account ... or indeed a little boys  "Oh matron !" site ...  it's supposed to be  a semi pro musicians site or the mother site was .... Yep  IMO very much out of order!😠

Oh come on.  He already apologized which is a lot more than I would have done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1