Studio One Artist 5-resolved

Pragi

Hello gents,

I´m looking for a (free ? )  license of Studio One Artist.

Does anybody have a license laying around

If somebody is interested, we can exchange  Artist5 for a IKM plugin or something else.

Edited by Pragi

Hey Pragi I just checked my "My Presonus" account and it looks like I have an Artist 3 license that is unused (never used as part of an upgrade, etc). It has 9 associated bundled downloads (some may have expired at this point because 3 came out I think in 2016). PM me or send me your contact information via email if you're still interested and I'll transfer the license etc.

Brando

• Like 1

Hello Brando, 

Thank you for the offer.

If possible I would like to get your license.

i will give you my Mail  via pm..

, don´t know If  Presonus wants to charge a transfer fee therefore?

I hope not.

I you want to  have some for that I can offer for example:

Samplitude Pro x3  and other tools.

The upgrade from Studio One Artist (any version) to v5 is $49.95.

Tip: Studio One Artist 5 is the first version of Artist that runs 3rd party VST plugins natively, without needing to buy the VST add-on for $79.99.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pragi said:

Hello Brando, 

Thank you for the offer.

If possible I would like to get your license.

i will give you my Mail  via pm..

, don´t know If  Presonus wants to charge a transfer fee therefore?

I hope not.

I you want to  have some for that I can offer for example:

Samplitude Pro x3  and other tools.

Hi Pragi - I just replied to your PM - as I mention I am not looking for anything for the Artist License. It looks to me like Presonus wants me to pay for the license transfer though, even though 3 has never been activated. I sent you a fully legit alternative though and if that works that should solve the issue. If not let me know and I can reach out to Presonus to see what they can do about the transfer charge (either do it at no cost, or if still acceptable to you, to allow you to pay for the cost).

Anyway let me know. Fingers crossed that all works as it should. Let me know via PM if you need anything else

Brando

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Brando said:

Hi Pragi - I just replied to your PM - as I mention I am not looking for anything for the Artist License. It looks to me like Presonus wants me to pay for the license transfer though, even though 3 has never been activated. I sent you a fully legit alternative though and if that works that should solve the issue. If not let me know and I can reach out to Presonus to see what they can do about the transfer charge (either do it at no cost, or if still acceptable to you, to allow you to pay for the cost).

Anyway let me know. Fingers crossed that all works as it should. Let me know via PM if you need anything else

Brando

Thanks a lot Mike, but it does not work.

Hopefully there will be another forum member with an unused Artist 5  license?🙃

8 hours ago, Pragi said:

Thanks a lot Mike, but it does not work.

Hopefully there will be another forum member with an unused Artist 5  license?🙃

I have an unused Artist 5 license that came with my purchase of an 1810c audio interface. I've been on Studio One Pro since v2, so have no need for it. I just checked my account, and a $25 (22.08 €) transfer fee is required. If you are interested, and have a PreSonus account, PM me the email address associated with that account. I would then enter that in the online form that pops up. They would contact you via your account address, get the $25 from you and take care of the transfer from my account to yours.

$25 is a bargain for Artist v5. As mentioned above, it finally includes third party VST support without having to pay for the add-on. Plus, it would save you money on an upgrade to Pro, if you want to get that way in the future.

Edited by John Maar
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Pragi said:

That seems to be a good way to get PS1 Artist 5.😀

I replied to your PM. I made the transfer request and paid the fee. It was only 14,24 € since I live in France. I attached my bank info so you can transfer that amount to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1