Føkk The System - New Track

iRelevant

I like the track a lot. I keep expecting the Terminator to bust through the wall. You song title I think is too cliche and needlessly vulgar. The system called - they really don't care.

Because, system.

Meanwhile, maybe a little more high eq could shine, just a little lift at the master bus?

definitely a cool track, though.

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks Tom. I agree with the title being a bit cliche, but I consider it more as a working title ...
and I couldn't resist the temptation of having one song on BandLab marked with "Explicit Content" :) 

I will look into the EQ, have one on the Master bus yes and did some cutting  ... was maybe to heavy handed on lowering down the high end. 
Don't like when things become to overly bright up there.

Regards, 
- Sven

4 minutes ago, abacab said:

I guess only Norwegians would be offended...

@abacab when I posted this it did not say F ø k k  it said something similar that could have been seen as inappropriate in a forum visited by under 16's

The OP edited the title. 

5 hours ago, Wookiee said:

@abacab when I posted this it did not say F ø k k  it said something similar that could have been seen as inappropriate in a forum visited by under 16's

The OP edited the title. 

My last comment was made post edit, regarding said edit. It'a translation to Norwegian.