Strange or not?

lapasoa

Sometimes I've found myself triyng to do  some tweak of clips or group of bars (copy and paste e.g.) and I am not able to achieve my tweak. So I am forced to get out of the project and then to come back to make the copy and paste possible.

Strange or not?

Not in the Track view but I had a similar issue that still pops up once in a while. Which leads me to believe its not Cakewalk, but my mouse or my midi controller (sending data while im editing). In my case I saw it in the PRV while dragging notes, either notes got stuck or didn't copy at all.

A reboot of Cakewalk cures the problem every time. @lapasoa Do you have any midi devices ?

I've had the issue of copy then paste a clip, then if I want to move the clip I just pasted, I cant select it, and so cant move it a second time. I try all methods of selecting the clip to move it again but nothing works to select it. If I close the project and then reopen it everything is fine and acts as expected when I open it.  Not sure what your problem is but I am having this one.