Toontrack Winter Promos

cclarry

Starts tomorrow

Until the end of December, Toontrack offers a number of special deals:

EZX & SDX Expansions - Up to 40% Off:

EZX Expansions for EZdrummer now only € 41
(Excluded are: The Big Band, Death Metal, Dark Matter, Kicks&Snares, Latin Cuban Drums, Latin Cuban Percussion, Modern Metal, Classic Rock, Electronic Edge, Gospel, In The Pocket, Singer-Songwriter, Into The Dark and all new releases).

SDX Expansions for Superior Drummer now only € 89
(Excludes: Decades, Orchestral Percussion, The Rock Foundry, Death & Darkness, The Rooms of Hansa, Legacy of Rock, Fields of Rock and all new releases).

35% Off EZmix 2 + EZmix Packs each only € 34

35% Off any EZkeys Full Version + EZkeys Sound Expansion only € 41

Added Value offers:

Get a free EZX Expansion of your choice with the purchase of EZdrummer 2!

Get a free EZbass MIDI pack of your choice with the purchase of EZbass!

(Free items can be selected during registration at Toontrack)

PLEASE NOTE: All "added value" additional free products are provided directly when registering the purchased product in the Toontrack customer account. The EZdrummer 2 included in the EZdrummer 2 Bundle is NOT valid for the receipt of another free EZX library, this also applies to the EZbass Bundle. Add-on products must be registered during or within 30 days of the promotional period.

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/toontrack_winter_promos_2021_3576.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

Thanks Larry!

I have been looking for ezbass recently so here are some ideas from seeing toontrack prices this week. These prices are usd-centric, sorry for those converting twice.

First, a joke: 13 ezx exclusions and 7 sdx exclusions, and everything from the last two years is at full price, is this in partnership with plugin alliance?

Second, only good for today, but some of these can combine with the $20 bestservice.com pumpkin code. EZDrummer2 and EZBass are each $149-$20 coupon and you get $5 in loyalty credits. From the original post, if we hold off on registering until tomorrow, ezdrummer gets you a free ezx and ezbass gets you a free midi pack?

The versions of each product bundled with expansions are not the best deal in November due to the freebies. If someone wanted EBXes, bestservice has a 3-pack that would be $130 with the pumpkin code today.

EZXs: €41 is worth $47 for the discounted packs. If that is what they end up being at resellers, then there is a 3-pack at Thomann for $145, a few dollars more but then you can select even the excluded ones.

SDXs: €89 is worth $103, which is around the usual sale price for these iirc?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

For those of you in Europe...Best Service has the NEW "Fields Of Rock" SDX
for $89.40, but it's the boxed version...
https://www.bestservice.com/sdx_fields_of_rock.html

It was probably a pricing error that has now been corrected. Decades is back to the retail price, too.

But the pumpkin codes still work.

Edited by Pseudopop
  • Like 1

I'm completely unfamiliar with the Toontrack ecosystem. If I'm interested in only one particular EZX expansion, and only one EBX expansion (the Calvin Rodgers' expansion - Gospel and it's corresponding EBX expansion), does it still mean I have to buy the full version of EZ Bass and EZ Drums, right? If that's correct than it's a bit expensive buy-in even with the deal above.

48 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I'm completely unfamiliar with the Toontrack ecosystem. If I'm interested in only one particular EZX expansion, and only one EBX expansion (the Calvin Rodgers' expansion - Gospel and it's corresponding EBX expansion), does it still mean I have to buy the full version of EZ Bass and EZ Drums, right? If that's correct than it's a bit expensive buy-in even with the deal above.

Correct, expansions for any of toontrack's products contain additional instruments/sounds, additional midi, or both, and will require the main product "engine" to run.

The base products are usable without any expansions, but that doesn't help if you want Gospel. You'd need EZBass plus Gospel EBX.

1 hour ago, mister_tea said:

Correct, expansions for any of toontrack's products contain additional instruments/sounds, additional midi, or both, and will require the main product "engine" to run.

Thanks for confirming. I just re-read the OP and realized that both Gospel EZX and EBX are not included in this promotion. So the only deal I could make is to buy EZ Drummer 2 and get the expansion free, unless it's excluded from that as well, idk.