Open Invite To Collaborate

Steev

Somehow this got stuck in my head yesterday as I was noodling 'round mindlessly playing piano.

I got inspired by the TruePianos VSTi which came bundled with SONAR Platinum years ago that I forgot about or never really explored or messed around much with on my Edirol 48 key PCR 500 MIDI keyboard, but playing it with my much later tech and much more highly advanced MIDI control from my Novation Impulse 61, I really got lost in jamming on TruePiano.

And then acu guitar, then guitar, bass, and..............

Then I shut off the metronome, sparked up my Alesis Sample Pad Pro and beat out some simple drums using another GREAT bundled piece of SPLAT software, Addictive  Drums 2, than added some strings with Cakewalk Studio Instruments

ALL started with rediscovering a a quite beautiful VSTi that I had ignored for YEARS just inspired this flow getting "beamed" to me from outer space? each track, one after the other just seemed intimately familiar, yet I couldn't place where I heard it before, or if I only felt it before.

And before I realized I had been at for over an hour or so.......... My coffee had gone cold & I had to PEE LIKE A RACE HORSE!😎

Is it a song I heard before? 🤔

🤔 the Things that Drives me CrAzY 🤪 jammie

Edited by Steev