ODeus ASIO Link now available free

msmcleod

Hi marlowg01,

I'm trying  to use Cakewalk with a Zoom session with ASIO  as the driver setting in Cakewalk. 

I also occasionally want to video tape Cakewalk using Screepresso and record the audio correctly (that app has worked with WASAPI Shared ).

Thanks.

Hi marlowg01,

I'm trying  to use Cakewalk with a Zoom session with ASIO  as the driver setting in Cakewalk. 

I also occasionally want to video tape Cakewalk using Screepresso and record the audio correctly (that app has worked with WASAPI Shared ).

Thanks.

I'm not currently using cakewalk, but I can watch YouTube videos and play guitar through Vsts in Reaper at the same time with no issues.  I've also heard people using OBS for screen video recording while using other DAWs as well. 

The trickiest part of FlexASIO is setting the configuration file to fit your workflow, but once it is done properly it works very well.  

https://github.com/dechamps/FlexASIO

Hi marlowg01,

I installed FlexASIO last week and then uninstalled it after being put off by the configuration file requirements.  I tried it again today and it seems to work fine with the defaults settings (i.e., no configuration file required).   They mention that it's easier configuring with flipswitchingmonkey's FlexASIO GUI which I haven't tried yet.

I now need to test Cakewalk with Zoom to see if someone can here my DAW correctly.  The Zoom audio test seemed to work in Settings.

Thanks.