Multiple Vst Inputs Scrambled Track Templates

Hi Everyone.. 

I make a Track Templates with a drum vst pluggin (Addictive Drums 2) with his multiple outputs, plugins, buses and busess plugins. When a import to another session, the inputs of the differents vst outputs plugins are scrambled... (for example the kick has the snare input, etc)... 

The software have this issue with the inputs vst when you open an older project, not only in tracks templates imports, with other vst in the project too (I put another post of this issue).. 

I wish to read what cakewalk people and costumers think about this issues, or a fix solutions.. (Sorry with my little english) 

Every time I use a different drum set in Battery 3 or 4, I always set up a track template for that kit, where each kit piece outputs to its own audio output from Battery, and I also have all of the audio tracks for each of the kit pieces set up, levels are all balanced and set to where I want them, and I have several buses set up too - toms, kick, snare.  Anyways, I literally use these track templates in every project I have that doesn't use live drums, and I have never seen anything get messed up when I insert any of the templates.

I will set up a similar template, using Addictive Drums 2, and see if I have issues pulling it into a new project, and will post back with my results.  I also think my earlier post about your midi devices was a good indication I should have had that cup of coffee after all, prior to making that post.  DOH!  :)

Bob Bone

Yes its a bug. If I recall correctly all tracks will have the the output of previous tracks -1 or something. But there was an easy fix.  Someone asked me to change the audio driver to ASIO and this bug disappeared.  If your issue is identical to mine you can try changing the audio driver from preferences>driver mode.